If you have ever played the game Fallout 4, you’ve probably heard of the junkyard code warzone. This is the area between the Boneyard and the map cross lines. It contains 4 bunkers, one of which has a basement, which you can access through a keypad. Located to the south of the Junkyard are two more bunkers with keypads. They are located on either side of a building.
Official Website: store.steampowered.com/app/377160/Fallout_4/
Bunker Codes are marked with yellow dots. The codes lead you to an unknown area, and each one has its own unique purpose. For example, a Junkyard in the North will have a code of 87624851, while a Bunker in the South will have a code of 97264138. Bunkers also have other codes, including Park, Prison, Farmland, and TV station codes.
Warzone Bunker Locations:
- Bunker 1:Located at the northernmost point of the Junkyard region is.
- Bunker 2: This one is also located in the middle of the Junkyard and Boneyard, near the northern end of the Junkyard.
- Bunker 3: In Bloc 23, this bunker is situated between the military outpost and the dam.
- Bunker 4 is situated west of the Boneyard at the southernmost point of the Junkyard region.
- Bunker 5: In the area of the Lazoff Pass, south of the military camp, is where you may find the fifth bunker.
- Bunker 6: In Bloc 18, to the east of the quarry, is the sixth bunker.
- Bunker 7 is located in the northeastern corner of the Verdansk stadium.
- Bunker 8: To access this bunker, turn northeast toward the Verdansk stadium in Bloc 18.
- Bunker 9: For the ninth bunker, veer to the northeast side of the jail in the southeast area of the map. Bunker
- Bunker 10: The tenth bunker is located close to the map’s edge, south of the park.
Warzone Bunker Codes:
- Warzone Prison shack code – 72948531
- South Junkyard – 97264138
- North Junkyard – 87624851
- Park (nuke) – 60274513
- TV Station – 27495810
- Warzone Farmland code – 49285163
The newest mission, Tighten the Noose, requires players to find seven intel files. Two of them are found in the B7 Bunker. The other four are located in the Nakatomi Plaza Vault. The B7 Bunker is the last location, but it’s the easiest one to find. Then, use the keypad to access the bunker. You’ll find the code underneath the stairs.
Another important Warzone code is the Junkyard Code. To open the Junkyard, you need to enter the code. You can also use the code for the Boneyard to access its bunker. The Boneyard is the only place that has two bunkers right next to each other. You can also find it to the north of the Junkyard. The Boneyard is located near the Buy Station. If you need to buy a killstreak, this is a great location to do so.
There are also some secret bunkers within the Junkyard. Obtaining these secret locations will help you defeat the AI and earn more gold. Some of them require access cards and codes, while others are accessible without them. In some cases, you will need to search for a particular bunker door and wait until it unlocks. Once you’ve located it, you’ll have a chance to get some great rewards for your hard work.
The Junkyard Code is located on the northeastern side of Farmland. This location is convenient for both teams and players. It’s also convenient for defending your territory. You can also use it to ambush an enemy team. If you’re lucky enough, you’ll find a keypad under the stairs. You’ll have to unlock the keypad, but remember, there are other people also trying to crack the code.
There are also several secret rooms in the Junkyard. These are located near the Airport and the Buy Station trailer. After you’ve completed them, you’ll find a secret room within the Airport Bunker. Upon entering, make sure you use the orange rope that’s located in the corner. If you need more information, you can check the Help section for more guides on this secret area of the Junkyard.